[Interest] Qt5 beta Build

Thiago Macieira thiago.macieira at intel.com
Mon Aug 27 09:29:13 CEST 2012

On segunda-feira, 27 de agosto de 2012 07.12.50, Ramakanthreddy_Kesireddy
wrote:
> Hi,
>
> Could you please let me know when Qt5 beta would be released as
> We are using beta snapshots for Qt5 development from the link
> http://releases.qt-project.org/qt5.0/beta-snapshots/latest/.

It will be released when all the release criteria are met. If you're
interested in the discussion, follow the releasing at qt-project.org mailing
list.

> Our Qt5 Beta build on Linux is successful using git. However, we are facing
> issues in running sample or example applications.

Kindly post this to the releasing mailing list, which is where discussion
about the beta is currently going on.

> For Windows xp we are using below steps and getting attached errors:-

c:\mingw32\bin\../lib/gcc/mingw32/4.6.1/../../../../include/amaudio.h:7:20:
fata
l error: dsound.h: No such file or directory

Your directshow SDK is missing.

PS: please don't reply to unrelated threads to post new information. Create
new messages instead. Your email has no relationship to "Possible Qt SVG bug"