[Interest] Digia to acquire Qt from Nokia

Konrad Rosenbaum konrad at silmor.de
Thu Aug 30 11:55:40 CEST 2012

Hi,

On Wednesday 29 August 2012 16:24:44 chuck.piercey at nokia.com wrote:
> Is there an interest on this list in learning about the business
> implications of going LGPL using the Trolltech example?

Yes, I think this would be very helpful to quite a few of us. License
discussions happen quite often and become heated as we've witnessed in this
thread. Putting some facts behind them will help others to chose the right
license and the right arguments and it may also help us focus on the real
issues again...

	Konrad