[Interest] How to produce a cluster of radio buttons?

Shriramana Sharma samjnaa at gmail.com
Fri Aug 31 01:37:05 CEST 2012

Hello. I'm trying to produce a layout similar to the attached, where
nine radio buttons are set out in a 3x3 cluster. I am producing the
QRadioButton-s and trying stuff like setSizePolicy ( QSizePolicy ::
Fixed, QSizePolicy :: Fixed ), resize ( height (), height () ) etc but
all I get is radio buttons which are horizontally very much spaced
away from each other (the vertical spacing is OK).

Can anyone please tell me how to set the width of the radio button
same as the height (since only the button part and no label is being
displayed) and hwo to ensure that the components of this cluster are
fixed w.r.t one another when the window is resized?

Thanks.

--
Shriramana Sharma