[Interest] Images not loading under Linux

Bob Hood bhood2 at comcast.net
Fri Aug 31 17:32:37 CEST 2012

I have verified that it is not plug-in related (I have a logo in an About
window that comes from the same resources with the same image format, and it
loads fine).  As you've both pointed out, this must be an issue with the
window manager (Ubuntu 12.04).  I'll have a look at your link, Jordi, and my
thanks to you both for helping me confirm this isn't something I'm doing (or
that Qt isn't).

:)