[Interest] [Qt3D] Is it usable yet?

BOUCARD Olivier boucard_olivier at yahoo.fr
Mon Dec 17 10:30:50 CET 2012

Hi,

I have build both Qt 5.0.0 and Qt3D from Git.
For Qt, I used this instructions:
http://qt-project.org/wiki/Building_Qt_5_from_Git
For Qt3D, I have simply open the .pro using QtCreator and build it using Qt from Git.
However, I did not try to apply any patch.

Olivier.

>________________________________
> De : Ramakanthreddy_Kesireddy <Ramakanthreddy_Kesireddy at mahindrasatyam.com>
>À : BOUCARD Olivier <boucard_olivier at yahoo.fr>
>Envoyé le : Lundi 17 décembre 2012 10h23
>Objet : RE: [Interest] [Qt3D] Is it usable yet?
>

>Hi,
>
>Could you please let me know how did you build Qt3D with Qt5 RC1?
>
>I mean either through Qt5 RC1 binary or Qt5 RC1 source.
>
>I build Qt3d latest using Qt5 RC2 binary..The Qt3D examples is working fine but when am trying to apply the Repeater fix
>https://bugreports.qt-project.org/browse/QTBUG-27444 , it is not getting solved.
>
>I did uin qt3d pro: qmake
>make
>sudo make install
>
>Please let me know if you could provide any help in this regard.
>

>Thanks and Regards,
>Ramakanth

 all of the contents in this message is STRICTLY PROHIBITED. If you are not the intended recipient, please contact the sender by email and delete all copies; your cooperation in this regard is appreciated.