[Interest] Which MingW version do i need to have to use Qt5 RC2 on Windows 7?

Koehne Kai Kai.Koehne at digia.com
Tue Dec 18 14:16:29 CET 2012

I'm not sure what you mean by "qmake for visual studio" - If you're using MSVC2010 everything should work out of the box from within QtCreator. If you want to use MinGW, VS20120 ... you'll have compile Qt with your toolchain of choice. Then register this qmake + maybe the compiler in the Qt Creator options, create a kit for it, and it should work.

Regards

Kai