[Interest] Start Qt5-Assistant on the pandaboard

kim kulling kim.kulling at googlemail.com
Tue Dec 18 15:40:34 CET 2012

Hello ML,

I am currently trying to cross-compile the second release-candidate of Qt5
for the Pandaboard and the build worked fine. The build ended with success
and the binaries seems to work when I moved them onto the panda-board.
Unfortunately I have issues running the assistant on the Pandaboard itself.

When I go to the qt5_home/bin-directory and try to start the assistand
directly by typing:

./assistant

I get the error:

Failed to load platform plugin "eglfs". Available platforms are: <empty
list>

I doublechecked if the eglfs-plugin is placed in the plugiun-directory and
it is there. How can I set the plugin-path in the terminal? I am using
Ubuntu 12.04.

Thanks in advance.

Kim