[Interest] Which MingW version do i need to have to use Qt5 RC2 on Windows 7?

Mark markg85 at gmail.com
Tue Dec 18 14:22:49 CET 2012

On Tue, Dec 18, 2012 at 2:13 PM, Koehne Kai <Kai.Koehne at digia.com> wrote:
> [...]

Thank you for your reply Koehne. I wasn't using visual studio nor did
i had it's compiler installed. That wasn't an issue with the SDK for
4.8 and the provided MinGW, but apparently the 4.8 SDK is offline as
well (can't be downloaded from the downloads section). I did install
the visual studio express version now and it indeed works (after i add
a custom kit because it doesn't update my compiler in the default
kit).

The intention was to just use Qt with QtCreator and MinGW. But it
works now so there is no problem in that regard. Some documentation
about this when downloading Qt would be very welcome!

Rebuilding Qt is not an option. (time limitation :p)