[Interest] problem in rc2 using focus property on an inner element?

VStevenP vstevenpavao at yahoo.com
Wed Dec 19 01:34:29 CET 2012

I am noticing a new message output when running a colleague's app on Qt5 rc2 qmlscene.

The message is:
Cannot create accessible interface for object:  QQuickItem(0x8e89950)

It occurs due to the use of using the focus property in a ListView element that is nested in an encapsulating Item that also contains other elements.

This message is generated every time I click on an item in the list, with a different address displayed in the message for each item.

The code is simply setting focus: true in the ListView.

How should I interpret that message from qmlscene?