[Interest] problem in rc2 using focus property on an inner element?

Koehne Kai Kai.Koehne at digia.com
Wed Dec 19 08:58:38 CET 2012

The message stems from qtbase/src/gui/qaccessible (as you can easily verify by setting the QT_MESSAGE_PATTERN environment variable to e.g. "%{file}:%{line}: %{message}").  Could you maybe create a bugreport at bugreports.qt-project.org , preferably with a  stack trace? You should be able to get one by e.g. setting QT_FATAL_WARNINGS to 1.

Regards

Kai