[Interest] [HELP]How to open an Oracle database with "sysdba" role inQt?

Xiaognag Wang xiaogangwang2012 at hotmail.com
Wed Dec 19 07:38:24 CET 2012

Hello everyone,
I try to execute sql statement "create pfile from spfile", it is need DBA access right. but I can not find method to open database with "sysdba" role in Qt.In Oracle sqlplus, this can be done by following command:" SQL>conn system/password as sysdba"
But does anyone has experience for this? (to open oracle database with "sysdba" role in Qt)
Thanks in advance!Eric2012.12.19