[Interest] [HELP]How to open an Oracle database with "sysdba" role inQt?

Till Oliver Knoll till.oliver.knoll at gmail.com
Wed Dec 19 14:26:38 CET 2012

2012/12/19 Xiaognag Wang <xiaogangwang2012 at hotmail.com>:
> hi,
>
> “conn system/password as sysdba" is not a SQL statement, ...
> So, Is there any method for this?

That's how it is done in Java using JDBC:

Quote:

"
internal_logon: Use this property to connect as a sysoper or sysdba
role. When using this property, the user and password properties must
be included in the properties object. For example:

Properties props = new Properties();
props.put("user", "scott");
props.put("password", "tiger");
props.put("internal_logon", "sysoper");
Connection conn = DriverManager.getConnection (url, props);
"

[http://www.razorsql.com/articles/oracle_jdbc_connect.html]

Mapping that knowledge to Qt leads me to:

  http://doc.qt.digia.com/qt/qsqldatabase.html#setConnectOptions

That's what I get from a 2 minute Google session, mixed with a sound
level of assumptions and educated guesses. Does that help?

Cheers, Oliver