[Interest] Problem configuring Qt 5 on Windows

Koehne Kai Kai.Koehne at digia.com
Thu Dec 20 17:18:23 CET 2012

> Subject: Re: [Interest] Problem configuring Qt 5 on Windows
>
> Yes, this is brown paper bag #2 for Qt 5.0.
>
> Of course, the source was built to make the binaries. But something was done
> to get the configure.exe for that.

Not sure I understand you. The .zip file that is meant to be used on windows contains configure.exe, it's only if you use e.g. the .tar.gz file where it's not in. But I think we had that setup (though maybe not obvious to everyone) for at least the last Qt 4.x releases, too.

Regards

Kai

who's wondering what the brown paper bag #1 is anyway ;)