[Interest] Design shhirts using Qt OpenGL

Sujan Dasmahapatra sujan.dasmahapatra at gmail.com
Fri Feb 3 16:19:54 CET 2012

Thanks Martina and Jason for your reply
 Martin you have given a very informative reply  for me. I want to do
exactly like that. Some graphics rendering tool that'll generate PNG images
on the fly to the web-server based on the input from the client. I am
checking the tool ImageMagic I hope this'd help me. Actaully I want to
design some shirts on the graphics tools, based on the user selection from
the client those images should be produced and send  the produced images to
the client.
Can ImageMagic do that ??.....Please tell me in some more detail so that I
gain some confidence to go forward with this tool. And how I'd talk to the
server is ASP.NET is a good tool for the webapplication that'll talk to the
graphics tool. Do  I need to deploy the tool on the server??? Can
Communication be established  between the graphics tool and
webapplication???....Thanks a lot for your help...
Regards
Sujan

Thanks & Regards
Sujan Dasmahapatra