[Interest] [Qt-interest] Latest on Mac App Store + sandboxing?

norulez at me.com norulez at me.com
Mon Feb 13 23:14:03 CET 2012

Hi,

I had also troubles with this after lion comes out last year.
In short words... You must use codesign for each file which is in your bundle, except for frameworks (see point 1)

1.) use codesign for all your frameworks (e.g. Bundle/Contents/Frameworks/QtGui.framework)
2.) use codesign for all your plugins (e.g. Bundle/Contents/PlugIns/imageformats/libqgif.dylib)
3.) use codesign with the entitlements file on your bundle
4.) run productbuild
5.) test the created package with the installer

I hope this helps

Best Regards
NoRulez