[Interest] Update/Upgrade of a product from the Mac App Store fails

norulez at me.com norulez at me.com
Wed Feb 15 21:00:28 CET 2012

qt_menu.nib is a directory within the Resources folder under QtGui.framework. In the directory qt_menu.nib there is the file classes.nib and some other files.

It seems that the installation procedure from the Mac App Store has problems to upgrade.
Or there is a problem when upgrading from a previous Qt version such as 4.7.x