[Interest] Disabling RAS image support.

Philipp Menke philipp.menke at freenet.de
Sun Feb 26 17:02:40 CET 2012

I'm dealing with QTcpSockets right now, but with other Data. During the
development I found this:

http://developer.qt.nokia.com/doc/qt-4.8/datastreamformat.html

----->
QImage    If the image is null a "null image" marker is saved; otherwise
the image is saved in PNG or BMP format (depending on the stream
version). If you want control of the format, stream the image into a
QBuffer (using QImageIO) and stream that.
<-----

I'm not sure if it can help you^^

Philipp