[Interest] Providing custom lib with static Qt modules (so no Qt dependency)

Francesco Nwokeka francesco.nwokeka at gmail.com
Tue Feb 28 17:41:32 CET 2012

Hi,
	I've encountered a problem with my library. I would like to provide my
library with the Qt modules used. The library i'm working on is to be
integrated into any program a developer chooses to add my library to. The final
result will be something like this:

Custom program -> (integrates) MyLib -> (which integrates) QtCore.a +
QtNetwork.a

Is this possibile? I want to provide Qt with my lib so that the final developer
will not be forced to install Qt on his system to use my lib (myLib.a which
includes the Qt modules used), but just use it.

Thanks in advance,
	Francesco