[Interest] QtSVG deprecated

Martin Holmes mholmes at uvic.ca
Wed Jan 11 17:11:19 CET 2012

These are all good reasons why a fast, light implementation of SvgTiny
is a really good idea. And we have one, and it works well for the kind
of simple GUI graphics that show up in touch interfaces and on toolbars.
So I ask again: What's the process for lobbying to keep QtSvg as a
supported implementation of SvgTiny?

Cheers,
Martin

--