[Interest] Fwd: a strange behaviour of qcombobox

Simeon Mitev simeon.mitev at alegram.com
Wed Jan 18 10:11:15 CET 2012

Dear all,

One combo-box in my application behaves strange. It is a QComboBox
component bind to a data-model. The widget get properly populated with
data. I can use the narrows to change the current item when the combo
has focus.

The problem occurs when I click on it expecting to see the items listed
in a popup. What I see is actually a thin white empty area instead of a
list. Could it be this a bug or I do something wrong?

Thank you.