[Interest] qwt debug version not working with Qt-4.8.0

Sujan Dasmahapatra sdh at lmwindpower.com
Wed Jan 18 10:12:50 CET 2012

There's no compilatioln error, even no linking error. When I launch my application and try to load plots, shows

"Application stopped in an unxepcted way". There is no crash even. Its works fine with release mode.

Kind regards,

Sujan Dasmahapatra
Project Leader, Aero Group
CE - Aero Group

Tel    +91 80 66470248
Mob

sdh at lmwindpower.com <mailto:%25EMAIL%25>

LM Wind Power Blades

lmwindpower.com

Together we capture the wind to power a cleaner world

This e-mail and any attachments are confidential. If you are not the named or intended recipient, please notify the sender immediately and do not disclose the contents to any other person, use it for any purpose, or store or copy the information in any medium. Any unauthorized disclosure, use or storage is prohibited and might be unlawful.