[Interest] qwt debug version not working with Qt-4.8.0

Pritam pritam_ghanghas at infosys.com
Wed Jan 18 11:20:42 CET 2012

May be you have some code in Q_ASSERT macros which is making the
application crash. Check that out.
Have you tried debugging any other application. May be your debugger
itself is crashing but in that case qt creator should tell you that
"gdb terminated abnormally".

On Wednesday 18 January 2012 02:42 PM, Sujan Dasmahapatra wrote:

> There’s no compilatioln error, even no linking error. When I launch my
> application and try to load plots, shows
>
> “Application stopped in an unxepcted way”. There is no crash even. Its
> works fine with release mode.
>
> Kind regards,
>
> *Sujan Dasmahapatra
> *Project Leader, Aero Group
> CE - Aero Group
>
> Tel    +91 80 66470248
> Mob
>
> sdh at lmwindpower.com <mailto:%25EMAIL%25>
>
> *LM Wind Power Blades*
>
> lmwindpower.com
>
> /Together we capture the wind to power a cleaner world/

> This e-mail and any attachments are confidential. If you are not the
> named or intended recipient, please notify the sender immediately and
> do not disclose the contents to any other person, use it for any
> purpose, or store or copy the information in any medium. Any
> unauthorized disclosure, use or storage is prohibited and might be
> unlawful.

Regards,
Pritam

Infosys e-mail system.