[Interest] [Qt4-feedback] Background color for labels?

Jason H scorp1us at yahoo.com
Wed Jan 18 17:23:59 CET 2012

________________________________
 From: Carl Schumann <schumann at fnal.gov>
To: qt4-feedback at qt.nokia.com
Sent: Wednesday, January 18, 2012 11:16 AM
Subject: [Qt4-feedback] Background color for labels?

Qt4 community,

I have been trying for a while now to change the background color for a
label.   I have been playing with the example from the Blanchette and
Summerfield book:
> #include <QApplication>
> #include <QLabel>
>
> int main(int argc, char *argv[])
> {
>     QApplication app(argc, argv);
>     QLabel *label = new QLabel("Hello Qt!");
>     label->show();
>     return app.exec();
> }
I can change the text color with <font ...>.  How should I change the
background color please?   Specifically, I would like to change it to
white from the default, which appears to be a light grey.  Thanks for
any help.

Sincerely,
Carl Schumann