[Interest] qwt debug version not working with Qt-4.8.0

Sujan Dasmahapatra sdh at lmwindpower.com
Thu Jan 19 10:19:33 CET 2012

Yes Andre and Pritam
I tried this and handling separetly the debug and release mode its working fine for both now. Thanks a lot for your help. Thanks Sujan

Kind regards,

Sujan Dasmahapatra
Project Leader, Aero Group
CE - Aero Group

Tel  +91 80 66470248
Mob
sdh at lmwindpower.com

LM Wind Power Blades
lmwindpower.com

Together we capture the wind to power a cleaner world

This e-mail and any attachments are confidential. If you are not the named or intended recipient, please notify the sender immediately and do not disclose the contents to any other person, use it for any purpose, or store or copy the information in any medium. Any unauthorized disclosure, use or storage is prohibited and might be unlawful.