[Interest] Problem creating a dll that loads static Qt libraries (in mingw) -> final chapter

Till Oliver Knoll till.oliver.knoll at gmail.com
Fri Jan 20 10:23:43 CET 2012

Am 20.01.2012 um 07:14 schrieb erick oliveira da silva <eosilva2000 at ig.com.br>:

> Hi Till,

> CONFIG += qt dll release

Oops, not sure, but I think that's the bugger: can't remember right now the exact meaning of 'dll', but I think this refers to how *Qt* was built (and not how your code is to be build - that is controlled via the TEMPLATE variable) - I think this let's you choose which Qt version to link against, the static or the dynamic one (which off course must both be available, in the proper PATH etc.).

So refer to the qmake docs again and try without 'dll' (followed by a 'make distclean' etc.).

Cheers, Oliver