[Interest] Question on qt-google-calendar from Qt-interest

Harri Pasanen harri at mpaja.com
Tue Jul 3 21:31:58 CEST 2012

Hi,

I had no problems with Google docs, but I could not see how the ICS
module obtained the authentication token.  It seemed to use some
hack/feature of QWebView?

I ended up using a variation of
http://tftfy.blogspot.fr/2011/12/simple-oauth-20-in-qt.html instead,
which seems to be pretty complete implementation of OAuth2 in Qt,
although a bit more complex to use.    That does implement the callback
interface (local server), which IMHO is required, and is missing from
the ICS module.

If you don't implement local server, the OAuth2 standard's hack was to
user some browser title change... but the redirect URI for that did not
work with ICS module.

Harri