[Interest] Question on qt-google-calendar from Qt-interest

Igor Grivko igrivko at ics.com
Tue Jul 3 21:52:05 CEST 2012

Hi Harry,

I am glad that you are confident with OAuth2.
Authentication token goes from Google, as it is needed, and the
application never knows the user's credentials (username and password).

I do not see the reason of creating local server though.

Anyway, thanks for your interest in our work!

Best regards,
Igor Grivko