[Interest] Qt Visual Studio Add-in error when using CMake 2.8

Alex Malyushytskyy alexmalvtk at gmail.com
Thu Jul 12 01:48:34 CEST 2012

A far as I understand if you run CMake you should not have Qt Visual
Studio Add involved.
If not mistaken CMake adds full paths to the dependencies, so you
should have Add-in to be involved.
try to remove it and see if project is built.
Also I would check changes in  CMake. I would not be surprised if Qt3
support was finally dropped.
This would explain the problem.

Alex