[Interest] Wierd Behavior on Mac OSX with QToolBar icons

Eric Clark eclark at ara.com
Wed Jul 18 20:47:41 CEST 2012

Hello All,

I am experiencing some very strange behavior when I load my application on Mac OSX for the first time. After the first time, everything seems to be fine because the GUI is serialized (most of the time, but not always), but on the first run (or if you delete your user settings file), some of the tool button icons appear below the toolbar. I am curious if anyone has ran into this problem before and may know a work around for it or if I may be doing something wrong? By the way, on Windows platforms, I never have this problem.

I have attached a snapshot of the weird behavior...

Thank You in Advance!
Eric

When you meet someone better than yourself, turn your thoughts to becoming his equal. When you meet someone not as good as you are, look within and examine your own self. -- The Analects, Confucius