[Interest] Wierd Behavior on Mac OSX with QToolBar icons

Eric Clark eclark at ara.com
Wed Jul 18 21:32:40 CEST 2012

Thank you Oliver! We tried playing with the -graphicssystem switch at the command line and after playing a little, we realized that it is actually coming from our serialization file. It looks as though the app loads fine when there is no user settings, but once the settings are read back in, the weird behavior arises. I thought originally that it was the other way around, but I was mistaken. Thank you for your help, now I get to figure out why the settings file works on Windows, but not on the Mac.

Thank You,
Eric