[Interest] Qt Binaries for Mingw 4.7

Yves Bailly yves.bailly at sescoi.fr
Thu Jul 19 10:23:30 CEST 2012

Hello Konrad,

Le 19/07/2012 10:07, Konrad Rosenbaum a écrit :

> Does anyone provide a complete binary package for Qt 4.8.2 compiled with
> Mingw4.7?

Are you trying 32bits or 64bits builds?

The only really working 64bits MinGW I ever found is the one from TDM
(http://tdm-gcc.tdragon.net/, also probably the easiest to install), but for now, no 4.7.x
release available...
Are you using MinGW-w64? Is is usable without MSYS, and installable without too much troubles?

I'd be more than glad to try such a build, targetting 64bits binaries.

Regards,

--
      /- Yves Bailly - Software developper  -\
      \- Sescoi R&D  - http://www.sescoi.fr -/