[Interest] Two Qt Resource Files (.qrc/.rcc), switch on Windows while runtime Qt5

Konstantin Tokarev annulen at yandex.ru
Fri Jul 20 13:52:14 CEST 2012

20.07.2012, 14:32, "Thomas.Gietlhuber-EXT at continental-corporation.com" <Thomas.Gietlhuber-EXT at continental-corporation.com>:
> Hi,
>
> is it possible to switch between Resourcesfiles while runtime on windows?

Yes.

> I already tried it with dynamic resource loading, with .qrc and .rcc files. But register/unregister does not work.

1. It works only for .rcc files - think of .qrc as source code.
2. To replace resource, you unregister it and register other file. Note that you may need to re-read its contents, e.g. if you've created QImage or QPixmap objects from resource images you will need to re-create them to make changes visible.

--
Regards,
Konstantin