[Interest] focus handling in qt

pritam.ghanghas at gmail.com pritam.ghanghas at gmail.com
Fri Jul 20 15:23:02 CEST 2012

Hi All,

I was looking at qt code to understand "how focus management code in qt
works in case of  keyboard/remote devices".
I have some loose ends here. I am hoping someone with more exposure to
these areas can help me out.

1. I couldn't figure out how qt is able to move focus between buttons in a
widget with left/right. I didn't see any code doing that. There was
code in qwidget.cpp that handles tab/backtab but no right/left.

2. When I enabled directional navigation with QT_KEYPAD_NAVIGATION, it
screwed up all default focus handling my QTableView.

Any link to some write up about these areas of qt or guidelines about focus
handling in pointer less devices will be extremely helpful.

--
pritam