[Interest] How to update SDKMaintenanceTool ?

BogDan bog_dan_ro at yahoo.com
Thu Jul 26 17:25:40 CEST 2012

Hello,

I have a question related to SDK Installer framework, I don't understand how "com.nokia.ndk.tools.sdkmaintenance"  works.

I create a repository, the a similar package with "com.nokia.ndk.tools.sdkmaintenance", after first installation everything is ok, it creates SDKMaintenanceTool file. The problem comes when I want to update it, I bump its version, I update the repository, it appears on the update list, it gets downloaded but instead to update SDKMaintenanceTool file, I end up with another file ".tempSDKMaintenanceTool"

I am doing something wrong? Or is another way to update the SDKMaintenanceTool ?

Cheers,
BogDan.

P.S. Here https://projects.kde.org/projects/playground/mobile/necessitas/necessitas-tools/repository/revisions/master/show/packages/org.kde.necessitas.tools.sdkmaintenance/meta you can find my files.