[Interest] QSound

David Boosalis david.boosalis at gmail.com
Fri Jul 27 05:25:02 CEST 2012

Thanks for your help here.  I chose to go with Phonon, as it seemed the
easiest to implemnt.  The only odd behavior was that on Windows to play a
sound twice I had to do a seek(0) , but on Linux I did not have to do the
seek.  Anyway have sound working with Phonon on Windows, Mac, and Linux.
Qt Rocks !!!