[Interest] Qt embedded (QWS) + Linux on Tegra 2

Donald Carr sirspudd at gmail.com
Mon Jun 11 07:48:06 CEST 2012

Hey Pierre,

Nvidia provide an OpenKODE X11-free path that you may or may not have
any joy with. We had a really rough QPA driver for OpenKODE, although
this was never actually implemented to completion. I would imagine
that you could probably makes EGLFS work by making the correct
OpenKODE calls in the initialization functions of EGLFS, although we
never got around to doing this.

Cheers,
Donald