[Interest] Is Qt 4.8.1 or 4.8.2 the latest?

David Ching dc at dcsoft.com
Mon Jun 11 21:00:48 CEST 2012

> Date: Mon, 11 Jun 2012 06:36:40 +0000
> From: Turunen Tuukka <Tuukka.Turunen at digia.com>
>
>There is no Qt Project SDK for 4.8 - just the Nokia SDK and Qt Commercial
SDK.
[snip]
> At the moment there are standalone LGPL and Commercial installers,
> and the Qt Commercial SDK available for 4.8.2 and Nokia SDK 1.2.2
hopefully follows soon.

Thanks Turunen, Jason, and the rest.  It seems currently, Qt SDK 1.2.1 is
available both from http://qt.nokia.com  and http://qt-project.org.  Both
contain Qt 4.8.1 (and not 4.8.2).

First, please do release SDK's containing 4.8.2 as soon as possible.
Especially now that with VS2010 (which does not do SxS deployment any more),
it is possible to use your pre-built Qt binaries even if we are building our
apps with a different compiler version (e.g. with SP1).

I'm confused by "Nokia SDK" and "Qt Commercial SDK".  Are those different?
Where are each available?

Thanks,
David