[Interest] Application crash with QLocale

NoRulez norulez at me.com
Tue Jun 12 19:12:28 CEST 2012

Hi,

in the debug version I get the following message when creating a QLocale::system():
ASSERT: "index <= locale_data_size" in file tools/qlocale.cpp, line 601

In the release version the application crashes with a runtime error.

The only thing I do was to set a member variable:
QLocale m_locale;

Here is the implementation:
MyClass::MyClass() : m_locale(QLocale::system()) {}
void MyClass::setLocale(const QLocale &locale) { m_locale = locale; }
const MyClass::QLocale& locale() const { return m_locale; }

Any hints?

Best Regards
NoRulez