[Interest] QML compiler?

Harri Pasanen harri at mpaja.com
Wed Jun 13 22:50:29 CEST 2012

Can the V8 state be dumped on disk?  If yes, it could do like python,
compile the first run on target and dump the result for subsequent
runs.  (Although python bytecode is machine independent).

I'm not familiar with QML inner workings though, especially where does
the split with C++ and javascript happen.  Is all of QML compiled so
some Javascript object model that has hooks to call to C++ and back?
Is there some technical paper online which would have an overview?

/Harri