[Interest] Is Nokia officially done with Qt?

Xizhi Zhu xizhi.zhu at gmail.com
Fri Jun 15 06:53:31 CEST 2012

Hi,

At least I know there's some graphs from Thiago Macieira, who works in
Intel and is the maintainer of QtCore:
http://www.macieira.org/blog/qt-stats/

And you can easily see quite a lot of active contributors from outside
Nokia already. Also, even inside Nokia, I know quite many of the active
contributors were from Trolltech, and they won't be easily affected by any
of the recent changes.

--
Blessings,
Xizhi Zhu (Steven)