[Interest] Is Nokia officially done with Qt?

Jason H scorp1us at yahoo.com
Fri Jun 15 18:03:06 CEST 2012

That's why I've proposed Vaudeville, a companion to the GTK Broadway.
I already have something that works with a Qt4 Paint device... You run the app, then point your browser and you see the app. Right now I just use a timer to take the local widget and repaint it to the HTML5 canvas... It is almost pixel perfect. Only the font anti-aliasing is slightly different on the canvas.