[Interest] Is Nokia officially done with Qt?

Sven Anderson Sven.Anderson at snom.com
Fri Jun 15 11:31:09 CEST 2012

On 14.06.2012 18:22, Paul Miller wrote:
> There was no mention at all about the fate of Qt. No reason to spread
> any FUD.
>
> No matter - all my Qt applications continue to work, I can still get
> Commercial support through Digia, and Open Governance will keep it going.

I'm also not worried very much. The Qt ecosystem will continue to exist,
no matter what Nokia does. My naive expectation is, that the former
Trolltech unit would be bought by someone else. Or maybe it's time then
for a "Qt Software Foundation"? Wouldn't there enough Qt adopters
willing to fund this?

Sven