[Interest] Is Nokia officially done with Qt?

Pau Garcia i Quiles pgquiles at elpauer.org
Sat Jun 16 00:42:53 CEST 2012

Hi,

Actually, the KDE Free Qt Foundation agreement is not that good. It
only covers X11. All the other important platforms are out: Windows,
Mac, Android, iPhone, Symbian, QNX, VxWorks, etc. Probably Wayland
would also be out (unless you find a very convincing way to show
Wayland is the successor to X11).

--
Pau Garcia i Quiles
http://www.elpauer.org