[Interest] Is Nokia officially done with Qt?

wargand at gmx.de wargand at gmx.de
Sat Jun 16 11:48:15 CEST 2012

> > Ok, I don't trust The Register. But unfortunately I don't trust
> > Nokia even less. Much MUCH less.
>
> That still doesn't give you any reliable information :-)

That's true, of course. But it does not really matter.
After the DevDays two years ago, and the changes not
very long after that I decided, that regarding Nokia
for me only matters what I can download, or perhaps
buy from them. Any anouncement of what they intend
to do had the value of entertainment, if I even bothered
to read or listen. It is very easy to lose trust,
very hard to regain it. When it comes to me, Nokia
never did get it back, and now... It never will. It
is a dead company for me.

Does not mean that I won't use Qt anymore. Just that
Nokia hardware as a possible platform won't play a role
anymore, ever. Waste of time, nothing more.

Guido