[Interest] Is Nokia officially done with Qt?

d3fault d3faultdotxbe at gmail.com
Tue Jun 19 20:39:43 CEST 2012

I hate to bump this without something substantial to say, but wasn't the
reason we stopped discussion to wait for an official statement from Nokia?
They've had the weekend + 2 business days, and still nothing official has
been released.

Have any of you Nokia devs learned anything and are able to share it?

I also don't agree with the recent subject change to "OT". This is very
much on topic if you are intested in Qt's future.

d3fault