[Interest] ICS Announces Qt-Based Google APIs

Justin Noel justin at ics.com
Wed Jun 20 15:52:03 CEST 2012

On 06/19/2012 03:48 PM, Till Oliver Knoll wrote:
> Am 19.06.2012 um 20:21 schrieb Lynn Gray <lgray at ics.com
> <mailto:lgray at ics.com>>:
>
>>   * *Google Maps* -- embed Google Maps images or Street View
>>     panoramas without the need for JavaScript.
>>
> Just out of curiosity: is this a Google Map, shown via a WebKit view,
> controlled (internally) via the Google JavaScript API which is exposed
> as C++ methods?

The main developer of these packages just left on a well deserved
vacation. I wasn't directly involved with this project but I may be of
assistance here. The map in particular is a WebView + javascript
wrappers. Most of the other google apis are accessed directly without
webview, etc. If anyone has more questions you can fire them my way.

Thanks!
--Justin