[Interest] ICS Announces Qt-Based Google APIs

Harri Pasanen harri at mpaja.com
Mon Jun 25 18:39:45 CEST 2012

I took a quick look at qt-google-calendar, but it's unclear to me how
the authentication is supposed to work?

Basically the code expects you to fill in response uri, but does not
implement the server for it?
What am I supposed to put in there (m_strRedirectURI)?    Reading google
docs it should probably be http://localhost:port
but then I should have a server listening there (or oauth2 should
provide one).

Confused,

Harri