[Interest] Broken debugging after installing Creator 2.5

Till Oliver Knoll till.oliver.knoll at gmail.com
Thu Jun 21 20:39:58 CEST 2012

Am 21.06.2012 um 18:23 schrieb Alex Strickland <sscc at mweb.co.za>:

> Debugging was working fine with Creator 2.4 (cdb with MSVC), then
> downloaded Creator 2.5 and debugging fails (doesn't stop at a
> breakpoint), go back to 2.4 and it's broken there now as well :(

With gcc/gdb you have the option to (re-)create debug info for a given Qt installation (I think it has more to do with the debugger getting to know about Qt data structures such as QString). I think in the panel where you manage your available Qt installations.

Maybe such an option exists also for the MSVC debugger?

Cheers,
  Oliver