[Interest] QSvgRenderer is crashing - help!

franki franki at franki.eu.org
Fri Jun 22 09:45:03 CEST 2012

Hi all,

I have encountered an svg icon that is crashing my application, however icon
is properly visible under any image viewer. When application is crashing it
gives me little information about what may caused it to crash, I have prepared
an example which does as follow:
loads svg icon into QGraphicsSvgItem, set scale of the item, and then render
this item on QImage as a test.png file.
App is crashing during SvgRenderer->render(painter);

Project is attached, you can simply start it in QtCreator.
Can someone point me what can be wrong with this icon, or how to get more
debug from QtSvg, about what causes this crash so I could improve the svg
icon?
I'm using Qt 4.7.3 on Linux machine.

best regards
Marek