[Interest] Compile Qt Application with X11 libraries for Windows Platform

Fatih Küçükyavuz fatihkyavuz at gmail.com
Mon Jun 25 08:14:09 CEST 2012

I know it is weird but I need to execute a Qt GUI application that
supports X11 protocol on MS Windows platform.

It is obvious that if I build my Qt source code in Unix environment it
automatically becomes an X11 application and this application can be
run only on Unix Operating Systems, not MS Windows.

Is there any way to build my Qt application with X11 support
that can run in Windows OS?

There is also a XPortMinGW project for minGW. But I do not know if it
works for Qt applications.

Thanks in advance